Leonards Towing - Car towing way overpriced!

So I recently got in an accident(with a 2000 pontiac bonneville sedan) right off of County Line Road & Illinois 43(aka South Waukegan Road) in Northbrook, Illinois.After I realized how much damage my car had taken to the right rim and front bumper(plus my radiator was cracked so the car wasn't capable of being moved) I decided to call a towing company, which I did and personally couldn't deal with myself because the estimates were way too high.

So Leonard's Towing (located at 401 Sheridan Road in Highwood, IL 60040.....Phone #: (847) 831-2600 & (847) 432-0374) came and handled the mishap that I unfortunately encountered that night around 1030pm and when I got the receipt for the job they had done my reaction was beyond bedazzled on how ridiculous it was.

I had gotten charged a total of $400 for a job that I called a few companies in the area the next day for said would cost me between $100-170.

The fees which I still have to get figured out included: $175 for a towing charge, $35 for a labor charge, $55 for an overnight storage charge, $35 cleaning charge???, and a $100 Winch charge???(isn't that part of a towing companies job???.Anyhow I highly do not recommend this company if you have any towing needs!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 3 No 3
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 04, 2012 #422536

Oh shut up

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Leonards Towing. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Leonards Towing.
Filing a new complaint about